Sunday, 8 October 2017

137. Week 40, Dividend status update 2017

My first week in a new position at a new employer and most certainly in a very different geographical place. Only a few km from home! Time to ride some bike! Really, I will try this when it stopped raining.

Till date, only a total of 17cts are paid by the “jolly twins” I call the Hewlett Packard Enterprise and HP Inc. Of which I am a proud owner of 1 share of both of them. Obviously, due to a typo somewhere years ago :).

USD

$0,17
Share name
nr of shares
dividend paid
NYSE:HPE
1
$0,11
NYSE:HPQ
1
$0,06

So dividend wise there is not too much to mention. Furthermore, not too many investments were made this week. Within not too long of a time another few batches of stocks should join my portfolio to keep momentum. Thing is, however, that I find a lot of shares are pretty expensive today. But, it would suit my style to buy some anyhow.

I followed some leads pointing towards AT&T a few weeks ago, turned out to be a great decision there! As of lately, I’m getting good vibes from JNJ, Johnson & Johnson and O, Realty income.

If you have a minute, don’t hesitate to fill me in on your thoughts / opinions. Some good (and free) advice is always welcome. If you feel like connecting and sharing: please hit the Google+ follow button or find/follow me on twitter!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment