Sunday, 3 September 2017

122. Week 35, Dividend status update 2017

The update for last week will be a record-size shorty. Statistics show these are viewed best ;) Whoops slip of the finger! The picture now shows the correct week number!



My track record nowadays works with references to Ticker instead of the full company names. Also, I have found a professional challenge nearby home (<20km), cycle-able! So far for the update.


For now, let’s have a look at how much I was paid this week, without so much as stretching my legs!





USD

$15,50

Share name
nr of shares
dividend paid
1
NYSE:ARR
40
$6,88
2
NYSE:OAKS
35
$1,49
3
NYSE:PFE
30
$8,16






So far for this week’s figures!


If you have a minute, don’t hesitate to fill me in on your thoughts / opinions. Some good (and free) advice is always welcome. If you feel like connecting and sharing: please hit the Google+ follow button or find/follow me on twitter!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment