Monday, 21 August 2017

120. Week 33, Dividend status update 2017

Last week I finally got down to some blog-structure-updating. No life-changing stuff, just some buttons that should make exploring this site a bit more user friendly. After all, the audience for this blog is growing steadily. Which was never really my first objective, but still a development I’m quite proud of.



Even though this blog is not half as professional (or commercial) as most of my colleagues’, every weekly update is a nice surprise to see the visitors count go up. Seriously e-exhibitionistic, right?


For now, let’s have a look at how much I was paid this week, without so much as stretching my legs!


USD this week

$10,21
Share name
nr of shares
dividend paid
Realty Income
10
$1,80
Great Elm Capital Corp
66
$4,66
Apple Inc
7
$3,75


Admitted, last week was far from impressive. When comparing with last year’s numbers for the same week number:


USD week 33 2016

$15,58
Share name
nr of shares
dividend paid
Prospect Capital Corp
220
$15,58







USD week 33 2015

$32,76
Share name
nr of shares
dividend paid
Prospect Capital Corp
220
$15,58
ETRACS Monthly Pay 2xLev Mortg REIT ETN
145
$17,18





Where PSEC and MORL are still in my portfolio and will pay out at a different week number (but still count in this month) I’m a happy fellow with last week’s numbers. For now, my analytics indicate a YOY result of +32,50% (comparing this month of August till date with August 2016). Back in 2016 August only comprised of 5 dividend paying stocks, whereas till date, there’s 8.


The development of my owned dividend-paying-stocks amount displays the portfolio expansion of recently.
In finance, nothing beats trendlines and statistics.


Agreed, I’ve been cheating on my earlier set goal of not adding any of my current income. Reaching any additional income that is actually noteworthy took just too long.


In my family, I’m not known for having a patient character.


If you have a minute, don’t hesitate to fill me in on your thoughts / opinions. Some good (and free) advice is always welcome. If you feel like connecting and sharing: please hit the Google+ follow button or find/follow me on twitter!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment