Monday, 14 August 2017

118. Week 32, Dividend status update 2017

Holidays, all over the place. Mostly been working in my garden again. Lucky me there’ ve been some new purchases in my portfolio that included me in their monthly dividend distribution list.



Having survived the first shock of our construction worker’s offer to install a 20-something metres of retaining wall in our garden. Mainly to keep our Dutchlakehouse above the waterline, but additionally: to install some sturdier fencing for our little ones who will soon be running around.  


For now, let’s have a look at how much I was paid this week, without so much as stretching my legs!




USD

$22,07
Share name
nr of shares
dividend paid
GLOBAL X SUPERDIVIDEND
53
$6,39
ORCHID ISLAND CAPITAL
112
$15,68


These are the result of my changed vision to collect all kinds of companies paying dividends. Up to 1k in first single investment.


If you have a minute, don’t hesitate to fill me in on your thoughts / opinions. Some good (and free) advice is always welcome. If you feel like connecting and sharing: please hit the Google+ follow button or find/follow me on twitter!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment