Tuesday, 8 August 2017

116. Week 31, Dividend status update 2017

DON’T COME HERE FOR WICKED DIVIDENDS!


No really, nothing happened! Not a single penny was paid last week.

What did take place: 32 shares of BP were transferred to my account. I figured it to be the right moment to expand into oil / energy business... This will (if all is according to plan) add another 0.60 USD per share to my quarter yearly dividends!

Historically, this month of August is not forecasting any great adventures. However, due to recent investments… We’ll see how this new heading will turn out!

If you have a minute, don’t hesitate to fill me in on your thoughts / opinions. Some good (and free) advice is always welcome. If you feel like connecting and sharing: please hit the Google+ follow button or find/follow me on twitter!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment