Sunday, 25 June 2017

103. Week 25#2, Dividend status update 2017

Back with a second update on week 25. I figured it made more sense to describe the dividends of past week to make sure all are captured in the correct post. Blogging certainly is a process. It’s interesting how efficiency and time-saving aspects are relevant for this kind of works. These are actually some subjects that are of interest for my daytime job too!

This week we celebrate another EURO dividend being paid: AEGON stock dividend returned a full share (now 67 are in my portfolio) and the remaining 3,91 EUROs were paid out in cash. Nice. From past years experience I learned that AEGON payments are hard to schedule in, but for now I expect another payment somewhere between July and September of this year. Keep our fingers crossed.

The USD account actually comprises 7 payments making a solid 51 bucks this week. The complete ETRACS listing from my portfolio is invited to the party. At this moment I find that (with only the few months I own 60 of them) that the ETRACS Monthly Pay 2x Lev Cl-End ETF is more consistent in dividend height.

Another Milestone we have passed somewhere these days: the average monthly payout has exceeded the 80 USD! Time to celebrate!


USD

$51,81

Share name
nr of shares
dividend paid
1
McDonalds Corp
9
$7,19
2
Etracs Monthly Pay 2xL WF MLP Ex-Energy
10
$3,46
3
ETRACS Monthly Pay 2x Lev Cl-End ETF
60
$11,90
4
ETRACS Monthly Pay 2xLev Mortg REIT ETN
174
$5,75
5
Credit Suisse High Yield Bond Fund
195
$3,65
6
Prospect Capital Corp
220
$15,58
7
Dreyfus High Yield Strategies Fund
190
$4,28


I hope you also enjoyed doing business this week and be sure to keep us all in the loop on any great bargains you find out there!

If you have a minute, don’t hesitate to fill me in on your thoughts / opinions. Some good (and free) advice is always welcome. If you feel like connecting and sharing: please hit the Google+ follow button or find/follow me on twitter!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment