Monday, 1 May 2017

95. April 2017 dividend update

Month of April: closed. A site that has been running 3-figure visitor numbers (daily) steady for the past months. An average dividend distribution that climbed to 70USD per month. Holiday season coming up. And they’re only some highlights!

USD Stocks paying dividends this month


In table form, this last month’s absolute dividend distributions were as follows:


Presented in neat graphics (made available by Google Spreadsheets)




With actual numbers:


Total in USD
share name
nr of shares
nett. payment
$346,96
USD






1
Realty Income
10
$1,79
2
Great Elm Capital Corp
66
$4,66
3
HP Inc
1
$0,11
4
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co
1
$6,00
5
Dreyfus High Yield Strategies Fund
190
$8,56
6
Prospect Capital Corp
220
$15,58
7
ETRACS Monthly Pay 2xLev Mortg REIT ETN
145
$100,49
8
ETRACS Monthly Pay 2x Lev Cl-End ETF
60
$15,16
9
Etracs Monthly Pay 2xL WF MLP Ex-Energy
10
$1,18
10
Credit Suisse High Yield Bond Fund
195
$3,65
11
New York Mortgage Trust Inc.
206
$35,02
12
Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corp
42
$11,07
13
Dynex Capital Inc.
60
$9,18
14
Chimera Investment Corp.
313
$133,02
15
Five Oaks Investment Corp
35
$1,49

Comparison against previous years


Dividends are scheduled by their respective distributors in a (preferably) very structured manner. This characteristic makes the harvest very comparable over the years (again, by Google Spreadsheets):




Me being who I am, I like graphs. Especially if they indicate positive developments!


Goals and Summary


Goals of this year in the meter-format (made available, again, by Google Spreadsheets) are added to their own location in this blog. A while ago, I figured: How to be successful without a scale to measure? Hence, I went on to set some goals.


Keeping up the totals of dividends in a graph (yes, I’m all about visuals) shows that this year dividends are slightly lower than last. Cumulative, till date. But not to worry, there has been quite some movement in the portfolio where main course went towards a more sustainable and secure growth of income instead of the speculative and absurd (and I mean REALLY absurd) high yield promises. Scrapheap.


Overall, the April dividend distribution saw an increase of almost 50USD as opposed to the same month last year.


Because healthcare is not just a portfolio-strategy or position, I have also included my jogging progress and goals.  Off course, I would not be me if I had not the idea to speed things up:


I don’t always jog, but when I jog, I make sure to take another 2,5 kg extra weights with me!

How was your month?

2 comments:

  1. Man great income this month. Do you live in hollaND?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And Yes, I live in Holland! It's great to find colleagues from all around the planet!

      Delete