Friday, 16 December 2016

60. December thoughts

There’s been quite some activity on this blog! I would really like to thank a few people already. Even though they had no idea they played a role (I think):

Thank You, Note, Thank, Thank ...


  • There’s Dividend hawk whose blog inspired me to actually kick off my own virtual location for sharing investment results;
  • No more waffles who gave me the inspiration to build my own excel template tailored to what my investing software pack spits out in excel format;
  • All of the visitors till date there has been a HEAP of people visiting, and I really never imagined that there would be so much interest in this niche market;
  • All thedutchlakehouse’s followers on Twitter, apparently we’re twiends!
  • I am 100% sure this list is incomplete.


Actually, at first I thought that we were all hard businessmen here. But actually it’s quite nice to see that there is actually a sort of community keeping in touch with each others business.


Thanks for the support so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment